|Welcome to the 2016 Tri-State Rodeo. It’s going to be another spectacular year!|
The Cinch Shootout returns to Fort Madison on Wednesday, September 7th. Once again, you can anticipate the top contestants in the nation to be in Fort Madison. In fact, you can even meet the top cowboys and cowgirls following the performance. It’s the next best thing to the NFR right in our neck of the woods. This is a great night to sport your Cinch gear! Tickets for the Shootout will go quickly, so make sure you don’t wait until the last minute for yours.
- The Cervi Championship Rodeo Company returns as stock contractor to the Tri-State Rodeo and promises to always have a unique opening and closing, along with some of the rankest bulls and broncs in the industry.
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink is Friday, September 9th.
- Wild Thing Productions will be our specialty act.
- National Entertainment is expanded to 3 nights, starting Thursday! Tri-State Rodeo will welcome:
- Granger Smith – Thursday
- Tyler Farr – Friday
- Frankie Ballard – Saturday
- Devin Clemens Band returns to the Coors Party Pavilion to finish out each night.
Saddle Club Camping:
- The cost to camp for the entire week will again be $20.00 per unit and will be collected upon arrival. A camping tag will be issued and must remain visible for the staff throughout the entire rodeo. New campers must contact us for availability.
- You can begin roping off your area on Wednesday, August 31st. Move-in begins Thursday, September 1st. Anything roped off before Wednesday will be taken down and the camping space forfeited. Available space left is in the Landfill only. Water tanks will be placed on Saturday, September 3rd. Prior to that, water will be the rider’s responsibility
- Fire Lanes: Please be aware of fire lanes and where they are located. The lanes are created for your safety and those around you! If we find that you are camped in a fire lane, we will ask you to move immediately. Should that not be accomplished, the vehicle or camper will be towed at the owner’s expense. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- Ice will be available beginning with our Lil’ Spurs Rodeo on Monday, September 5th.
- Contact Info:
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 319-470-3800, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact my assistant Sharon Wyett at 319-759-2829, email@example.com.
Tri-State Rodeo Saddle Club Chairman