The Fort Madison Park Commision has allowed use of park next to the Rodeo arena for camping during the 2017 Tri-State Rodeo
The camp site will be on a first come first served basis, with no reserved camping. $20 fee per sleeping unit, horse trailer, tent, travel trailer etc
- Fire lanes are marked and must be kept open at all times
- No keg beer is allowed in the campgrounds.
- No ground fires. Fires only in approved containers & fire rings
- Pets must be confined or on a leash. Unattended pets are subject to immediate removal
- No digging, trenching, gopher holes or trimming of trees is allowed
- All areas must be kept clean
- No excessive noise, which may disturb other campers, will be permitted
- No generators may be operated before 7:00 a.m. or after 10:30 p.m.
- No drainage water or sewage may be disposed on the surface of the ground. This includes “gray water”
- Free showers are available at the restroom by section “B” on the campground
- Positively no horses in the rodeo campgrounds or on trails
- No Golf carts or 4 Wheelers allowed in campgrounds
- No smoking in the Park (per the Iowa Smoke Free Air Act)
- Campgrounds closed to through traffic at 11:00 p.m. There will be an Officer checking permits at the main gate.
You will be asked to sign an official notice of the rules stating that you have full knowledge of and understand each rule, thus giving adequate reason for expulsion if one or more of the rules are broken.
As a reminder it is suggested that you keep personal property (i.e.; beer, cooler, etc) in your tent or camper to protect against theft. After setting up camp, please return to registration shelter house and inform the workers as to what section you are camping in.
We wish you a safe and enjoyable visit to the Tri-State Rodeo